Friday, February 11, 2011

Have a great weekend guys

Ok so I’m having like the best day EVER. Mark came home last night. He actually came to visit me while I was working at Starbucks.
I had so much fun at work last night. I got to work with Sarah and Brittany and we goofed off, talked and I guess we kind of worked. It was so annoying having to put our awesome conversations on hold because customers kept coming in and ordering lol. Sarah was even in an amazing mood and bought us all Sonic for dinner. I finally know what an oceanspray tastes like. And I know that I will be sticking to my diet cherry coke or a grape crème slushy thank you very much. So Mark surprised me by showing up earlier than I thought. Supposedly he was going to take 3 hrs to get into Houston and as I was in the back washing dishes, Brittany was getting annoyed because people kept coming in and he was one of them, only she didn’t recognize him because he was wearing his coveralls. I love him; he totally looked like Michael Myers when I saw him. He actually stayed with me until we closed and we drove to my moms so I can visit Waffle for a bit. Waffle is staying with my mom for a while because they are doing pest control in our apartments and they didn’t exactly tell me when it would happen so I don’t want him there. But at least he will be spending the weekend with me because we will be going to Louisiana. I miss him so much its not the same, the apartment feels so empty without him. He is usually my little guard cat and he makes me feel so safe. Anytime there is a strange person outside of my apartment just walking by he sits up, perks up his ears and does this throaty intimidating dog growl and it makes me feel so much better. Hes usually waiting for me when I get home, wanting attention before we go to sleep and when we wake up. He sleeps right next to my head to keep my head warm. He is usually in the bathroom with me when I take a shower sitting on the banister. When I make my breakfast he sits by his bowl crying for me to feed him, he is my tiny, furry companion. I need my little waffle I can’t wait till pest control is done and over with so I can have him with me again.
It was so nice to have Marks warm body next to mine. I was in complete heaven in his arms and that’s how I want it for the rest of my life. I sometimes wish he could support me, so I can quit both my jobs and travel with him. I sometimes want to live the life of a housewife. I want to be the wife that wears cute clothes stays home and gardens, does crafts, takes care of the kids, cleans, cooks and bakes until her husband comes home. I want to be the mom that volunteers for the bake sale at her children’s schools, goes to every PTA meeting, volunteers at her church, takes her children out to parks, does stuff with them, but still has her cool, trendy side gig as a makeup artist. Oh that’s the wonderful life I one day want to experience.  I can’t wait to get off work to be with my muffin, I can’t wait to run into his arms, tell him how much I’ve missed him and be embraced by his ginormous man hands and just kiss him till my lips ache from so much kissing. This morning I woke up super early to straighten my hair but instead halfway done I decided I wanted to go lay in bed with my muffin so I curled the parts that I had straightened and put curl cream in the rest and jumped back into bed with him. I actually woke him up by caressing him, and kissing him and it was the best morning ever and I wish all of my mornings were like this. I just can’t believe how much I love this man.


When he kisses me I get light headed and my heart feels like its going to jump out of my throat.
I still get butterflies in my stomach when he touches me,
I get giddy when I get a text from him
I get super excited when he calls me
And when he looks at me…
Forget it I’m head over heels for this love muffin!!!!



I hope you guys have an amazing weekend I know I will
kisses, hugs and big wins
love your suki!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment