Thursday, July 7, 2011

The big 2-5

                   
            Happy Thursday!!!!



So Ive been thinking alot about me turning 25 this year and it scares me. I cant believe Im going to be 25!!!
There are so many things I want to do.  So I have come up with a list of things I would like to accomplish before the big day. I guess its ok if I dont get to do all of them but I would really like to so here it goes, here is my list...

  • Learn how to ride a bike
  • Go hiking and have a really nice picnic with Mark
  • Learn how to sew on a sewing machine
  • Learn how to cook a delicious meal without any mistakes
  • Start rollerblading and get good, so I can one day join a derby team
  • Go to a drag show
  • Go berry picking, it sounds so much fun and so delicious
  • Have a really sexy photoshoot for myself that I can be proud of
  • Start a scrapbook
  • Go to A new Heart for XMAS
  • Go to Chicago and visit Chris Romo
  • Launch our online store (my mom and I) for baby stuff
  • Launch my own store
  • Learn more about cupcake decorating and buy more decorations and supplies
  • Get more crafty and make more things for my online store
  • Get more tattoos
  • Stretch out my ears but keep them from blowing out
  • Finally be completely detoxified and have an alkaline body
So far these are the things I want to accomplish before Im 25 which is in 5 mos hopefully I can do all of them but if not they can roll over and be goals before Im 26 lol


Here is some cupcake inspiration!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment