Friday, July 1, 2011

Stay with me

Today was such a sad day for me. I found out yesterday that Muffin starts work on Tuesday and I'm not going to see him for a little while. It made me want to die a little inside but I definately didn't want to make him regret his decision about working again so I stayed composed. What I did do was come home and pass out. I slept until it was time for me to go to work I sleep alot when I'm sad. So the day today was very mediocre but I did have some fun. I got to eat a flag cake that Katherine made. It was super yummy. The day wad spent goofing off and trying to write a paper for school. Tonight we are having a pool party. I have to enjoy my time I have left with muffin and the beard. Come Monday his beautiful sexy beard is being shaved off for work. I hate his job it takes 2 things away from me that I love. Muffin and his beard.

His cute beard before he shaved it off for work



The yummy cake Katherine Made

No comments:

Post a Comment