Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday funday

Good afternoon guys.
So i woke up pretty early this morning, I had a job interview at Chuy's and I ...... Got the job.
Hurray!!! I have been so stressed about money this whole month I haven't been able to think about anything else in awhile. Now I wont be stressing, the manger who interviewed me this morning was so sweet I cant wait to start working there. The Muffin and I went to IHOP to celebrate for breakfast and it was yummy I was in the mood for pancakes. Then I was also in the mood to hold some puppies. We went to the pet shop by where we were it was called Pet City, and I fell in love with the most adorable puppy in the world. It was so cute, it was an adorable English bully and he seemed to really like Mark. Anytime Mark walked away he would start looking for him, he would even lick the glass and try to get at Mark. We finally asked the lady if we could hold him and we were in love, up until she told us that she wanted 3,000 for it. How the hell can you put a price like that on a dog. I was so sad most of those poor puppies looked like they really needed some love and they just looked so miserable behind the glass waiting for someone to love them, I wanted to rescue them all. For the rest of the day I will be chilling and getting ready for the week. I think I have to go grocery shopping and wash some clothes other than that I will be chilling by the pool and destressing. Too bad all of my friends have to work this weekend or I would sat pool party.

But before I leave, I leave you with some angry comics



rage comics - Make Something? Blasphemy!





rage comics - You Post Too Many Song Lyrics




rage comics - Stalking in the Deep




rage comics - Eat All the Foods!




rage comics - Classic: Just Give It a Squeeze




No comments:

Post a Comment