Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yay for humpday

Good Morning Mi Lovers
Iam having like the best morning EVER!!!
It might be because I got to talk to one of my best friends (An) yesterday for awhile and we planned a date. It’s long over due actually. He is like a hermit when he’s in school. I can’t ever get a hold of him because he’s always so busy with homework and what not. This is his senior year and I couldn’t be more proud of him. I can’t believe he’s graduating as a photographer. My best friend an artist!!! Last Friday was his senior show at this gallery by my house called Darke Gallery and the show was called ID. I went to show my support and as I was walking to the gallery I heard a group of older men talking about how amazing his work was and my heart started to swell, I couldn’t be more proud. I love him so much!!! So since I haven’t really hung out with him in like over 4 months or more we set a date to go out and celebrate his graduation and go see a movie!! I can’t wait I missed him sooo much. I think the friends that I cant live without are An, Anitra, Luis, Chris, Haley, Falicia and Marisa I love them to death and I talk to them on the phone or text them way too often. I’m not saying that my other friends aren’t as important I love them all and Iam oh so happy to have them in my life. Iam grateful for all the friends I have in the world, its just that these are the people I know would do anything for me and I can trust them with anything.
So I know that An and Christian reunion celebration is going to be so much fun. This isn’t the only reason I’m in such a good mood, I think it is also because of Mark.
I was so sad because he wasn’t able to come over on Monday and I missed him so much that my soul and being was out of wack. So last night I worked out, did a little cardio at the gym, came home and did my tummy series and then I took a shower, made dinner while watching Uptown Girls and Mark came home. I had missed him so much it was good to have him home cuddling on the couch, eating my sopa and watching Skins. We finished watching the 1st season Sunday morning so we started the second season and he likes it. I’m so happy because I love Skins it was one of my favorite shows. I would go to work come home watch Skins, pause to eat, smoke and use the restroom and Skins was always playing on my TV. It is one of the greatest shows. Whenever I heard MTV was coming out with their own version of it I was like there is no way they will ever top the British version. With the cute clothes, awesome parties, hot accents and cute boys, LOVE IT!!! I was right MTV’s version totally sucks!! Any who that was last night, this morning I woke up early and went to work out and I think the endorphins are the culprit to this happy little me.
Oh My Gosh and I almost totally freaking forgot today is my grandparent’s 51st wedding Anniversary and I am so happy to have them in my life as an example of a healthy happy marriage. I love my grandparent’s soo much and hope that one day Mark and I will be celebrating ours too.


This is just a recap of their 50th wedding Anniversary Party




 They are too freaking cute


 Look at her dancing away she just loves to dance dance dance
 They are always trying to force my grandpa into weird situations althogh he resists I know he loves the attention lol
 This is when they were married in the church as you can tell by the laso wrapped around them
 This is their civil marriage. The look so freaking happy I love them soo soo much


This guy is my favorite person in the world he is the dad I never had. I love him so much. My Tito is the person walking me down the aisle when I get married!!!
Ok so Im getting kind of hungry because its so close to lunch time so I have to jet and get me some lunchie. I will blog some more later!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment