Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New plans for this year for a better me

Iam so sorry I didnt post yesterday I was tired and all I wanted to do was lounge around. Mark attempted to make an enchilada lasagna and needed my help frying tortillas so my lounging had to be postponed. I was totally planning on blogging too, as Mark was prepping his ingredients for this fine feast I was getting comfy on the couch with my laptop. What stopped me was his cursing because he couldnt fry the tortillas, so I couldnt just leave him to it alone I had to help.
So it came out pretty good, I must say but I know for sure it was not good for my dieting, thats for sure. I also made a hungrygirl version of cupcakes which came out pretty good, they were strawberry and delicious. The only thing I didnt like was that they crumble really easily. Today Im making chocolate ones and I hope they turn out a little better than the strawberry ones. I love hungrygirl she makes my life so much easier because I dont have to give up all the delicious food I love, I just have to modify it and thats where all of her recipies come in handy, she even does the points value if you are doing weight watchers. LOVE LOVE LOVE her.
On other news, I cant wait till the weekend comes because I will be going to the strawberry festival with my love. Ive always wanted to go and he listens to my wants and needs so well that he planned the trip for us and I couldnt be more tickled to go. I want to find a cute little sundress to wear but we shall see, lately everywhere I go they just dont have a very cute selection.
I am on the lookout for a good, diciplined, fun and motivating workout partner. I need someone to help me lose weight. I want someone to keep me motivated when Im ready to give up and fail, I need someone to encourage and congratulate my accomplishments and just keep me going. I will do the same and we can do it together and be team awesome. I had a workout partner but things just didnt workout between us. We had conflicting schedules and different priorities and I just havent heard from her so its time to move on. Ive been doing pretty good on my own but I just want to pump things up, meet new people and make new life long friends that have the same healthy lifestyle goals as I do. I just want to be able to look at myself in the mirror and see that beautiful woman my fiance always tells me that Iam. Right now I think she may be hiding inside a bit too much fluff but hopefully sometime this year I might see her shining through.
Im not a smoker, or a drinker and Im just working hard on changing my eating habits and working out to live a happier, healthier and longer life with my husband to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment