Monday, October 3, 2011

Cure for the Monday Blues

OMG Seriously after this weekend I can definately feel Fall in my bones. Fall is my favorite time of the year hands down! I wish the Autumn/Fall season in Texas were as beautiful as in other parts of the U.S kinda like up North. But alas a girl can always dream right?! So This weeks edition for the cure we are having Fall mania because I just can contain myself ahhhhhh. Hot chocolate, picnics, long walks in great weather, scarves, sweaters, tights with shorts, oxfords, beanies, beautiful foliage, scary movie marathons, halloween parties, costumes, trick or treating, pumpkin carving, hay rides, haunted houses, halloween, pumpkin pies, pies galore, apple cider "These are a few of my favorite things..."




fall issue...






Plaids for Fall




*Fall











 Omg incredible I get this tingly feeling all over my body and ugh I get super duper excited. I cant wait till I get out of Texas and live somewhere where I will be the one taking pictures like these *dreams*

ok bye guys happy monday. oh and by the way these pictures came from weheartit and polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment