Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bite the Bullet

so today Im thinking my list will consist of things I want to accomplish this month!!!

  • Make it to school with at least 10 minutes to spare
  • Not have any arguments with Muffin
  • Not stress myself out about any little thing
  • Try on wedding dresses to see which style best fits my body
  • Cook at least 2 dinners (maybe only on weekends because during the week with school it will be way too late to eat)
  • Wake up early and meet Julian Michael's in the living room for a before work workout
  • Start training for my marathon I want to run (only on weekends)
  • Wear makeup more often
  • Try to look cute for work (at least look like I care about what I look like ;)
  • Buy a new blowdryer and straightener
  • Go to a pumpkin patch or fall festival with Muffin and Britt
  • Have our Disney movie party
  • Lose at least 10-15 lbs
  • Eat in accordance to my diet
  • Not fall off the wagon
  • Be a better person
  • save at least 300 bucks
  • blog everyday
This list is for the entire month hopefully I can accomplish all of these I will update this list every Tuesday until the first Tuesday of next month when I post my new list of things I want to accomplish for the next month.
:)
Talk to you guys soon

No comments:

Post a Comment