Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The skinny Files

OMG guys I know today I was supposed to post the skinny files but please bear with me I have had so much work today and then it was my job to make the office look more festive and halloween and I had to take care of that, and let me tell you it looks awesome I am so proud of myself. Iam not allowed to really take pictures in here so I cant show you guys but Iam pretty damn proud of myself.

I also have a test tonight in which I had to to a review for and a workbook and work sheets and since I get out so late and have to work so early, you better believe I dont stay up late to do homework and review. I get home I eat, take a shower, go to bed petting waffle, wake up make breakfast, lunch and get everything ready for work and school. I make sure Waffle has enough food to last him all day and then Im off to work and then school and rinse and repeat. This is my life and I am proud of it because withing nine months I will have my license and I can start my dream.

So tomrrow I will share my weightloss off to study some more before the test.

WISH ME LUCK GUYS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment