Monday, August 15, 2011

Cure for the Monday Blues

Yay MONDAY. Im so happy today, I just woke up in such an amazing mood. Im supposed to go get my hair cut today but Im still debating it. I don't know Im so scared to cut it because Im really trying to grow it out but its just not growing whatsoever :(
I had one of the best weekends ever,but that will come later. Right now I must get on with my usual post of the Cure for the Monday Blues.

1. This wonderful man that will soon be my husband

2.This adorable wedding cake topper that Im going to remake to go with our wedding

3. These super sexy shoes that Im thinking about getting as my wedding shoes

4.Closing the deal on our wonderful Reception place with Muffin this Weekend.
We officially know where exactly we are having the wedding, so let the wedding planning begin :) We are keeping it a secret for now the only clue I can give out is this


5.This adorable wedding shoot

6. This is what I want my hair to look like for my wedding minus the teal color, Im pretty sure Muffin wont like that

7.This super cute wedding dress and the tights of her brides maids

8.This flask idea for my girls

9.This awesome eye liner

10. Celebrating one wonderful year of being with Muffin


No comments:

Post a Comment