Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My excitement equals no one to talk to

Iam so stoked. I just got off the phone with the wonderful lady who will be taking on the project of making my wedding dress. I have never been more excited in my life. Now that we have the place where we are to wed I feel like everything is falling into place so now is the perfect time to start designing my dress. As you all know there are things that will be inspiring our wedding.

Rockabilly, 50s, Diners, Zombies, Picnics, Sweets and everything girly(just for me)

For  our wedding Muffin and I decided that we have a dress code... 50s attire only, I think its fun and there are so many crative things you can do with it.  So its only fitting that Muffin and I play the 50s part too, so my dress is going to be so much fun. I cant wait. Its so interesting... when I started this planning I had hoped for a Spring wedding in summer but now Im having a fall wedding. My favorite time of the year, I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner. The place that we booked is so beautiful and we are going to have so much fun having our day come to life. With all the changes our color palette for this day has changed a bit, but not too much
. The decorations are still the same but the venue is so beautiful that we really don't need much. I can't wait I can't believe we found this adorable place here in Texas, who knew. I'm so excited to be able to share all my annoying excitement here, anywhere else and I probably wouldn't have any people who would want to talk to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment