Friday, June 24, 2011

Maybe....

I wish that I could be at home sleeping in my comfy bed, with  waffle and Muffin


I want people to mind their own business when Im talking so someone that isnt them


I dont want people around me all the time

I wish  I could be more motivated and stick to working out everyday

I would like to WANT to stop smoking, eating junk, and eat healthy

I will be smoking on Saturday because I have no self control and I will be at an all day out door concert tomorrow

I am hoping that I find some shorts to wear to the concert where I wont look disgusting

I hope that I look really cute tomorrow and stay cool and pretty all day

I really feel like a fatty today and there really isnt any one else to blame but me

Next week I will miraculously be motivated and stick to working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment