Monday, June 20, 2011

Cure for the Monday blues

Well today is Monday and Iam dragging and trudging on through the day. I had one hell of a weekend. I had my nephew for the whole weekend. I went to go pick him up Friday after work and he stayed until like 10am, when I drove him home. It was very sad taking him back to my sister because I enjoyed him so much. I didnt think I could handle having a kid and I was so nervous that he was going to cry Friday night because he wanted to go back home but he didnt and it was awesome. So things that are inspiring me and keeping me going this dreary Monday morning in Houston, TX are ...



1. Pools and swimming in 101degree weather.

This weekend I spent 2 days in the pool with wolfie and it was heaven in the awful texas summer heat

2. Cuddles

I got to cuddle with my wolfie all weekend and I also got plenty of cuddles from Muffin on Sunday, it was heaven

3. Being a mommy for three days.

Pretending to be a mommy was like training for 3 days and Iam so ready to be a mommy. I can feel it, I want one, I think Im ready!!!

4. Redbox movies

Theres nothing better than going to get movies that you werent able to see in theaters for a dollar. There are so many redboxes out there and good choices in films as well


5. Sundays

I never thought I would say this but I love Sundays its our lazy days. Muffin and I wash clothes and lounge around the house watching movies (oldies but goodies and new releases), we might swim, but mostly its just cuddling and being around eachother


6.  Water aerobics

Man I always thought that is was for older people, but its so much fun and Iam actually so sore the next day. I will be doing this every Monday through Thurday until October. Maybe I will be a tad more fit before I start school

7. Zumba

I was very skeptical about this form of exercise when I first heard of it but trying it out for the first time blew my mind. I will definately be adding it to my life this year and maybe even take it a step further and master belly dancing

8. Wolfie

Inever knew how much I could love a person until he came into my life. All I want to do is be there for him, protect him and never disappoint him. He is the best thing in this world God could have sent me.


9. Pedicures, Bubble Tea and Sushi

Omg I have been craving this combo for the longest time. I think I might need a date with my cousin pretty soon. Hes the only guy I know that will enjoy this as much as I do. Or maybe this is an outing with the girls!!!


10. Muffin

I love Mark so much and I thank God everyday for bringing me such a wonderful man into my life. I want everything be be wonderful and amazing for us and I definately cant wait until October 27, 2012 to become Christian Renee Belle

11. Best friends

I have a select few that I just have to talk to or text on the daily and they inspire me and keep me dreaming and never let me off my cloud. Its because of their friendship that Im the goof ball I am today and I want them to be a part of my life forever. Thanks chiclets I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment